1. Check if the central registration server is powered on and online.
Then check if the device number is used, thereby causing a conflict.
Also check if the IP and port number are set correctly for the server
2. Check if the device reports information to the server via the built-
in 3G module or WiFi (if available). If the built-in 3G is used, check
if the right type is selected; for example, WCDMA and EVDO
correspond to related SIM cards.
3. Check if the antenna is properly connected, if data access point(s)
and center number are correctly set. If it still does not work, please
collect as much information as possible about your setup and
submit it to the technical support department for analysis and to
1. Check if the device information displays dial-up. If it does then the
traffic for the SIM card may be used up. Replace it with a new SIM
2. Check if the device number has been changed. If it has, your
vehicle information will be reported again to the server.
3. If card replacement does not solve the problem, check if the device
3G module is faulty.
The device is online but a video image is not displayed.
Please set a lower sub-stream to transmit images. Then the sub-stream
is set too high, block or slower transmission rates may result due
to uploading limits of the network; the video transmission may be
seriously affected due to weak network signal or intermittence.
CMS Related Problems
The device is powered on while the CMS client does not display
vehicle information or video.
The device reports information to the CMS, but after a period of time
it ceases to transmit video.