Use of the battery charger:
Battery charger characteristic
Time of charge
Current of charge
How to charge the battery:
1. Lift open the seat to access the battery
2. Disconnect the main power cable ,and
3. Connect the exit of the charger onto the battery to charge
4. Connect the plug of the charger to an regular electrical socket
5. The red light is on while charging
6. The light will become green when the battery becomes fully charged.
7. Unplug the plug of the charger from the socket, the exit of the charger from the
battery and reconnect the main power cable.
Time of charge is 6 to 8 hours.
Attention: Remove the key from the ignition while charging the battery
State of charge:
The charge, automaticaly controlled, stops as soon as the battery is fully charged and the red
light of the charger turns off. It is not necessary to unplug the charger from the socket; there is
no risk of damaging the battery or waiting any energy.
Note: In case of need, the charging process could be interrupted before it is complete.
ATTENTION: During the battery charge, place the battery and the charger out of the reach
While riding or in storage make sure that water or metal particles don’t come in
contact with the charger .That could result in a short circuit