Safe Riding Tips
• Drive cautiously. Start early & reach your destination
• Always carry vehicle registration & insurance papers,
and a valid driving licence with you.
• Avoid driving on loose sand or stones where vehicle
is likely to skid.
• Properly wrap-up loose clothes while driving or riding
to avoid entangling in wheel or other objects on road.
• Always concentrate on riding for safety.
Monsoon Care :
• It is suggested to customer to take appropriate care
in area of heavy monsoon or high rainfall area. The
appropriate surface preventive coat to avoid rusting /
poor surface finish on account of adverse atmospheric
• Vehicle cleaning to be done with soft & clean wet
cloth to avoid scratches on painted parts.
• Clean & lubricate all the important parts as detailed in
a periodic maintenance chart.
• Do not apply direct water jet on painted, electrical /
• Do not obstruct engine cooling by adding mud
protection sheet from front.
Safe Riding Tips
• Always wear Helmet while driving or riding. Your
helmet should conform to appropriate Indian
• Read thoroughly the instructions
given in this manual and follow
• Avoid unnecessary accessories
for the safety of both rider and
• Get familiar and follow traffic rules & regulations in
your states as well as general traffic signs.
• Familiarise yourself well with starting, acceleration and
braking of the vehicle.
• When applying the brakes, use both front & rear
brakes simultaneously. Applying only one brake may
cause the vehicle to loose control.
• Riding at proper speed and avoiding unnecessary
acceleration and braking are important not only for
safety and low fuel consumption, but also for longer
life of the vehicle.
• During monsoon drive the vehicle more cautiously.
Remember vehicles skid more easily during light