Battery : 12V - 4 Ah VRLA
• Battery is located inside Side Cover RH.
Battery Features :
• No topping-up is required
• Reduced self discharge, Enhance safety.
• No vent tube open to atmosphere hence no
discharge of electrolyte through vent tube.
• It is always recommended to hand over
the same to the Authorised battery / Bajaj
dealer for proper disposal of the same.
• When low battery icon pop-up on
speedometer display, it is advised to reach
Bajaj dealer & get it charged immediately.
• Warranty on battery is 18 months from the
date of purchase of vehicle.
How to keep battery healthy ?
• Switch ‘Off’ ignition when engine is not
• Get battery checked/ charged during
• Do not press starter button for more than
5 sec. After 3 successive cranking, wait for
15-20 sec. for battery to recover.
Do not add extra electrical accessories
such as - Remote, Bigger Horn, Musical
brake light etc. This will reduce life of
• Disconnect battery +ve & -ve wires if
vehicle is to be stored for more than 2
weeks. This avoids self discharge.
CAUTION : Do not drive / run vehicle in
battery disconnected condition. It may
lead to damage of electrical / electronic
• Environment care must be taken to
dispose off the used battery.