Calibration with Distortion Detector DD-1
1. Disconnect speakers from amplifier
2. Connect OM-1 as described in installation
3. Connect DD-1 to amplifier output
4. Play track 3 or 4 from Distortion Detector CD
(Track 3 for subwoofer amplifier, Track 4 for full
range amplifier), set track to repeat.
5. Turn volume on source unit up until DD-1 RED
distortion detected LED illuminates.
6. Turn source volume down one click until
distortion is no longer detected.
7. Carefully, with small adjustment screwdriver,
turn the adjustment pot on the OM-1 fully
counter clockwise. Then turn clockwise until
the display switches from amber to red. Do this
for each of the meters.
8. It is now calibrated
9. Reconnect speakers and enjoy