DO NOT RUN DRY
1. Turn to open drain plug. 3 to 5 second for air to release from the pipe
2. Press On/Off switch to activate timer.
3. At any time, water drain completely from the basin. Press
On/Off switch to stop or built in two minute timer.
for On/Off Switch
1. Make a hole ( size 1-3/8”) for the On/Off switch as shown (see fig 1). Pre-
2. Placed a 1/8” clear hose into the rear of the switch and on/off switch into the
3. The discharge pump kit is made to fit onto the pedicure unit. (see fig 2)
4. Connect E-Z connector onto the drain elbow.
5. Plug discharge pump outlet into the two minute timer outlet
6. Plug two minute timer into the wall outlet.
7. It is very important that tip of the clear tub remain above the water Level with
one loop as shown.
** Please cut to fit 1” Flex hose to your size**
Check valve required
Electrical Control Box
(Located left bottom
inside of base)
to wall outlet
3/8” clear Tube
from On/Off Switch
for Part time control box
3/8” Clear Tube from on/off for D/P pump
insert into 2 Min. Timer.
Make sure to push in tightly.
Discharge (Drain) outlet MUST be 1/2” or 3/4”
for efficient drainage.
(LARGE Rubber Coupling)
LARGE Rubber Coupling
3/4” PVC Pipe
HANNING DPO 40 - 020
(SMALL Rubber Coupling)
3/4 PVC Pipe
3/4” PVC Pipe
3/4 SLIP X ½” Male Adaptor
TEE 3/4 X 3/4 X ½
Poly Insert 90 Elb ½”
Clear Tubing 3/4 OD ½”ID
Air Check Valve
Discharge Pump ( Optional):
Up to 4ft @ +/- 39 sec. with 1/2” Connection to main drain