MANUAL FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE
LSC 001 -UK- REV. 06
ROUTINE APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE TO BE PERFORMED BY THE USER
NOTE. To grant efficient equipment and correct operation, it is necessary to follow the manufacturer’s
instructions carrying out cleaning and routine maintenance.
Cleaning and routine maintenance operations must be carried out by the user according to the
manufacturer’s instructions, listed here below. Before carrying out any kind of cleaning operation,
disconnect the appliance from the power mains.
Cleaning and routine maintenance operations must be performed when the machine is cold and
wearing protective gloves to avoid abrasions.
Do not use water jets to clean the machine.
DAILY AT THE END OF WORK
To refill the water in the boiler, proceed as follows:
• Place a container that can withstand high temperatures below the hot water nozzle (7) to prevent any
hot water spills.
• Press and hold down the hot water button (6) for 3 seconds: the automatic boiler emptying cycle will
begin (all machine controls are deactivated during this phase).
• At the end of the cycle, the appliance restores the correct water level in the boiler through the automatic
• Disconnect the appliance and clean the filter holders and the filters with the brush provided, making
sure no dirt is left inside the filter holders and that all filter holes are clean.
• Clean the shower heads below the delivery groups with the brush.
• Clean the drip tray (9) and the cup grid (10), using standard detergents, if necessary.
EVERY TWO WEEKS
After turning off the machine, remove the shower heads using the wrench provided; brush them carefully,
making sure that all the holes are clean and then refit them following the sequence illustrated in Pict. 4.
Every day, at the end of work and after daily cleaning, turn off the appliance using the main switch;
then turn off the water supply tap (Pict.1 –- page 6).
Small shower head
Large shower head
Shower head block