MANUAL FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE
LSC 001 -UK- REV. 06
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS, WHICH OFFER IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR
THE SAFE USE AND MAINTENANCE OF THE APPLIANCE.
The appliance must only be used for its intended purpose and it must be installed in a suitable place for its
use. Any other use is therefore considered as improper and unreasonable.
The manufacturer cannot be held liable for any damage caused by improper, incorrect or unreasonable use.
Installation must be carried out by qualified personnel according to current laws and to the manufacturer’s
instructions. Incorrect installation may cause damage to people, animals or property for which the
manufacturer cannot be held liable.
The electrical safety of the appliance is fully achieved only after it has been correctly connected
to an earthing system as required by the laws in force.
It is necessary to have the earthing connection checked by professionally qualified personnel. The
manufacturer cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the lack or inefficiency of the system’s
earthing connection. The appliance has not been designed for outdoor use. It must only be operated in a
place where the ambient temperature is between
+5°C and +40°C.
The use of any electrical appliance also requires observance of the following important
• Do not touch the appliance with wet or damp hands or feet.
• Do not use the appliance barefooted.
• Do not pull the power supply cord to unplug the appliance from the mains power.
• Do not allow children or unqualified persons to use the appliance.
• Access to the appliance’s service area must be restricted to those persons with the relevant practical
experience and familiarity with the appliance itself, especially in terms of safety and hygiene.
• Before carrying out any routine maintenance or cleaning operation, disconnect the appliance from the
mains power and shut off the water supply tap.
• In the event of damage and/or malfunction of the appliance, switch it off completely without trying to
make any direct repairs. Contact the nearest Service Centre authorised by the manufacturer.
• In order to guarantee the proper efficiency and operation of the appliance, it is fundamentally important
to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, and to follow a regular maintenance schedule.
• The appliance has
IPX2 protection against water and therefore, it cannot be installed in areas where
it may be subject to jets of water.
• The appliance has
class I protection against electric shocks.
• The noise emitted by the appliance during normal operation is less than
NOTE: Appliances fitted to operate with gas system.
The appliance has been fitted by the manufacturer to operate with
LPG under a maximum supply
30 mbar. Adaptation to operate with any other type of gas must be carried out by personnel
authorised by the manufacturer.
Failure to comply with the above regulations could jeopardise the correct operation and safety of
the appliance as well as its useful lifetime.
The appliance weight is more than 30 kg and therefore, it cannot be moved by a single person alone.
1 set of filter holders with relative spouts
1 complete set of hoses for connection to
2 sets of filters
1 set of shower heads
1 wrench for shower head removal
1 motor-driven pump
(unless already built in)
1 manual coffee tamper