Tips & Hints
• The USB cable is not plugged into the mini USB port on the unit and/or USB power adapter properly.
• Make sure you have turned on the Power button on the unit.
iPad scanner does not response when iPad is docked.
• Make sure you have installed i-Scan app and docked iPad to the unit correctly.
• iPad is off or locked. Check the documentation that came with your iPad for instructions.
• Make sure the unit is securely holds your docked iPad in place when in use.
Cannot charge my iPad.
• Make sure the unit is securely holds your docked iPad in place while charging.
• Make sure the unit is turned off. Once the power is turned off, the docked iPad starts charging.
The scanned image is poor.
• Please clean and calibrate the scanner if the scan result is poor.
• Refer to the Appendix 1: Calibrate and Appendix 3: Clean for further indication.
Cannot auto feed the paper.
• Make sure the document/photo is gripped and slightly pulled into the feed slot prior to scanning.
• Remove the paper from the feed slot and insert it again.
Cannot scan or save.
• iPad is low in battery (under 20%) when docked to the scanner. Charge your iPad and then try again.
• Close other running apps on iPad to release memory. (Refer to the latest iPad User Guide on the
"Force an app to close" section to close an app.)