7.10.1 Electrical Connections
Place the control box on the indoor unit service door, or up to 1.5 m. from the unit. The box
should be conveniently located for access by service personnel. Protect both the control box
and the electrical connections from water and high humidity.
• Remove the control box cover. Locate the connectors according to the drawing on the
inside of the box cover.
• Connect the fan motor harness (10-pin connector) to the connector labeled "Indoor Fan"
and secure the clamp.
• Route sensor TH1 to the air feedback area (near the air filter) and connect the outer end to
its appropriate control box location.
• Connect sensor TH2 to its appropriate location.
• Place the wall mounted unit 1 up to 8 meters from the control box; choose a position from
which it is possible to receive commands from anywhere in the room.
• Connect "DISPLAY" cable to the wall mounted unit and connect the other end to the
appropriate place (labeled DP "DISPLAY") in the control box.
• Connect the inter-unit electrical cable to the terminal block 3, using a screw driver to insert
the stripped wire end (8 mm.). Make sure that the wires are connected in accordance with
the wiring diagram in Fig. 7-11.
• Attach the inter-unit electrical cable with the cable clamp located on the control box.
• Attach the sensors cables TH1, TH2, TH3, Display cable and Electrical cable in place and
secure the clamp.
• Close the control box.
OUTDOO R SENSOR TH3 CABLE (10m)
INDOOR CONTROL UNIT BOX
DISPLAY CABLE (8m)
WALL MOUNTED UNIT (RT
Attaching the cable
From the display to
The Wall mounted