When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should also be observed,
including the following. PLEASE READ AND SAVE ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE
USING THE ICE CREAM MAKER.
1. Do not unplug the ice cream maker by pulling cord.
2. Always turn the ice cream maker off and unplug it immediately after using and
3. To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT IMMERSE MOTOR UNIT IN WATER OR
ANY OTHER LIQUID.
4. Do not operate any appliance if its cord or plug is damaged, after the appliance has
malfunctioned, or after it has been dropped or damaged in any way. Always follow the
6. Use the ice cream maker only for its intended use as described in these operating
7. Do not use outdoors.
8. Place ice cream maker on a flat, level surface to avoid it overturning.
9. Do not expose the freezing inner bowl to temperatures above 105 “F/41” C. Do not
clean freezing inner bowl in dishwasher. DO NOT IMMERSE INNER BOWL IN WATER OR
ANY OTHER LIQUID.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surface.
11. To prevent freezer burn, always ensure that hands are protected when handling the
inner bowl when removing from freezer.
12. Keep hands and utensils out of the inner bowl while in use to reduce the risk of
injury to persons or to appliance itself. DO NOT USE SHARP OBJECTS OR UTENSILS
INSIDE THE INNER BOWL! Sharp objects will scratch and damage the inner bowl. A
rubber spatula or wooden spoon may be used, when the appliance is in the OFF position.
13. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is operated near children.
14. This appliance is for household use. Any servicing other than cleaning and user
maintenance should be performed by an authorized service center.
15. Do not place or use the ice cream maker on a hot surface, such as stoves, hot
plates, or near open gas flames,
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS