INSTRUCTION FOR USE
MOBILE AIR CONDITIONER
Do not install and use your portable air conditioner unit
before carefully reading this instruction guide.
Please retain this manual brochure for product warranty and
" DO NOT BLOCK VENTILATION "! Please make sure the inlet and outlet
ventilation is not blocked at all times.
2. Operate this unit on a horizontal surface to avoid water leakage.
3. Do not operate this unit in an explosive or corrosive atmosphere.
4. Operate this unit in an ambient of 32or less.
5. The unit should not be operated in heating function an indoor ambient temperature
℃or lower23℃. Clean air filter periodically to enjoy the most efficient cooling.
7. When the unit is shut off, please wait at least 3.5 minutes before restarting
this is to prevent the compressor from being damaged.
8. This unit needs at least 7 Amps of electricity to have its compressor operational.
To avoid the household electricity block out, please do not use any extension
cord for this unit.
9. This unit is for indoor cooling
, heating and dehumidifying.
10. When boot-strap, the fan will operate but the compressor will start up after
the cooling alarm flashes for three minutes
In heating function, the heating alarm will flash for 3.5 minutes
before the compressor and fan start up.