IDENTIFICATION DATA & GUIDE TO MAIN PARTS
The data plate indications must not be altered for any reason. We suggest that you write the data pertaining to
your mower in the spaces below
1. Year of Manufacture
2. Machine type or model
3. Serial Number
Key to the main parts
1. Three-point linkage used to couple the
implement to the tractor.
2. Gearbox: Increases the rotation speed
of the tractor PTO.
3. Chassis: This is the bearing structure of
4. Pivoting wheels: The machine is
supported by pivoting wheels which can
also be used to adjust the cutting height.
5. Rear discharge conveyor.
6. Side closing part.
7. Side discharge conveyor. (MR150 &
8. Rear closing part.
Side Discharge Mower
The main feature of this machine is its versatility, since the user (if in possession of the transformation kit) can
modify the machine from the rear discharge version to the side discharge version and vice versa. The essential parts
of the machine are as follows: a
1. Kiln-lacquered, electro-welded steel frame;
2. A gearbox unit to be connected to the tractor's power takeoff with a PTO shaft.
3. Four pivoting wheels to support the machine on the ground while it is in use.
4. Three blades with a milled cutting edge.
5. Conveying and discharging set, positioned on the side or the rear of the machine.