1. To extend the life of the product, install it in a place free of, or with
2. To ensure proper heat dissipation, install the DVR in a well ventilated
area (such as a trunk). Keep other objects at least 6 inches away.
3. Handle all components with care. Inspect regularly for damage to
components and cabling.
4. Install the device horizontally and protected from water, humidity
5. Do not drop the device.
6. Do not apply excessive force to any of the components contained
within this kit.
7. Please follow the procedures from this installation manual.
Improper installation or modification of this product shall void all
Excessive force used before, during or after installation that
results in a damaged or non-functional part shall void all
You, as the driver, are solely responsible for the safe operation of your
vehicle and the safety of your passengers according to the US and local
Avoid Electric Shock and Fire
1. This device uses a 8V-36V DC power supply. Please note the positive
and negative terminals during installation to prevent a short circuit.
2. Power off the device before connecting any peripheral.
touch the power supply or device with wet hands.
spray any liquid on the device to prevent an internal short
circuit or fire.
place any other device directly on top of the camera(s).
disassemble the housing without authorization to avoid
damage, electrical shock or possible death.
Transport & Handling
1. To prevent damage to the device during transport, handle the device
with care. The original packing materials and box are suggested.
2. Power the device off before handling or replacing a part to prevent
10-8 Video cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for accidents
resulting from failure to observe these precautions or safety instructions.
WARNING: Do not use any features of this system to the
extent it distracts you from safe driving. Your first priority
while driving should always be the safe operation of your
WARNING: This product utilizes high voltage. Any
unauthorized modifications or damage to the products may
result in electrical shock.
10-8 Video, or its branches are not liable in full or in part for
improper installation resulting in loss or damage to your property,
or for voiding all or part of the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.