When using electrical equipment, Basic safety precautions must be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, and
injury to Persons.
1. Read and follow all instructions before using the equipment.
2. Keep electrical cord out of heavy traffic area. To avoid fire hazard NEVER place electrical cord under the rug, near heat
3. Always turn power off the equipment before service.
4. Do not drop or insert any object into any openings.
5. Do not operate any equipment with damaged parts.
6. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause electrical shock or cause injury to person/s.
7. Never use it outdoors
8. Do not attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical.
1. Hydro dual massage jet stream
2. Magnetic whirlpool jet cover can be remove for quick
cleaning and sanitizing.
3. Built-In electronic sensor for pump control.
4. AC Whirlpool motor (long life)
5. Very low power consumption (27W)
6. Manufactured in USA.
1. Turn off the unit and wait until the motor is fully stops.
2. Hold Hydro whirlpool jet cover firmly and pull to separate from the round magnetic field.
3. Turn hydro whirlpool jet cover to left to open and pull out impeller.
4. Use Anti - Bacterial solution (EPA Registered) to clean all parts.
5. After sanitize all parts, place impeller and close hydro whirlpool jet cover to turn right to lock
6. Hold firmly the whirlpool cover jet and gently place it onto the round magnetic field. Do not release the hydro whirlpool jet cover until
Jet cover is on the round magnetic housing.
Hydro-Massage Dual jet Flow
Whirlpool jet cover
Magnetic Field (housing)