PLEASE READ THE MANUAL THROUGHLY BEFORE USE TO ENSURE CORRECT
THOSE UNDER A DOCTORS CARE OR WHO ARE EXPERIENCING ONE OR
MORE OF THE FOLLOWING DONDITIONS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR DOCTOR
- You are receiving medical treatment or are feeling ill.
- Your body shows any cute symptoms.
- You have heart disease.
- You are pregnant or having a menstrual period.
- Your doctor has ordered you to rest.
- You have a back disorder resulting from an accident or disease.
- You have a high fever.
- You have sensory disorders.
- You have medical electrical device (e.g. pacemaker).
- You have service interruption in the circulation of the legs.
- You are diabetic.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN ACCIDENTS AND HEALTH PROBLEMS.