to remove and despatch the part / parts attributing to
the manufacturing defect to the Company.
b. Produces the Owner's Manual, in original, to enable
that dealer to verify the details.
It must be expressly understood that claims forwarded
directly to us by the owner / customers will not be
entertained at all and such defective part/parts thus
forwarded by them will lie at our factory at their own
risk, and this warranty shall not be enforceable.
To avail benefits of warranty, following are
1. Availing of Initial 3 Free Services without lapse.
2. Availing 4 paid services at every 5000 kms. or 120
days whichever occurs first without any lapse.
3. Availing of all above services at the Authorised
Vehicle Dealers & Recommended Authorised Service
4. Maintaining all service records duly signed and
stamped by dealers.
5. Usage of only recommended engine oil
“Bajaj DTS-i 10000” at specified frequency for drain
interval of 10,000 kms. & engine oil level top-up at
6. Replacing mandatory periodic parts such as air filter,
oil filter etc. as per periodic maintenance schedule.
Part C :
Further this warranty is NOT applicable to :
1. Normal maintenance operations like brake & clutch
adjustments, cleaning of fuel system, engine tune-up
or such other adjustments.
2. Parts subjected to normal wear & tear like Clutch
Plates, Brake Shoes, Chain, Sprockets, Fork Oil
Seal, Spark Plug, Control Cables, Brake Pads.
3. Replacement of electrical items like self-start’s wear
and tear items (if fitted), bulbs & rubber components
like grommets, ‘O’ rings, bellows as well as filters,
packings, gaskets, fasteners etc.
4. Painted parts. Only blistering or peeling off of paint
film are covered under warranty. Any defect arising
out of external damages or due to usage of
protective covers /additional protective coatings
adverse atmospheric condition etc. is not allow like
5. All consumables like Engine oil, Fork oil, Brake Oil,
Grease etc. are chargeable to customer.
6. Any defect arising due to above consumables not
changed as per scheduled or if used other than the
Warranty : Scope & Limit